Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 2.13inch Touch e-Paper HAT, Black / White, SPI
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers 2.13-inch capacitive touch e-Paper display
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Provides 5-point touch, 250x122 pixels
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Supports waken up by user-defined gesture
The 2.13inch Touch e-Paper HAT for Raspberry Pi, 250x122, Black / White, SPI offers a 2.13-inch capacitive touch e-Paper display. Comes with development resources and a manual (examples for Raspberry Pi).
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- 1 x 2.13inch Touch e-Paper HAT for Raspberry Pi, 250x122, Black / White, SPI
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Resolution: 250x122 pixels
- Display color: Black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Touchpoints: 5 (MAX)
- Touch-type: Capacitive touch
- Touch interfaced: I2C
- Touch panel: Toughened Glass
- Refresh power: 26.4mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Touchpoint: 5 (max)
- Weight: 0.02 kg