- 2.8inch Touch Screen Expansion, Fully Laminated (w/o Interface Expander)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (Not Included)
- Offers a 2.8-inch IPS display
- Features a resolution of 480 x 640 pixel
- Comes with a 5-point capacitive touch
- Note: Interface Expander is not included
The 2.8inch Touch Screen Expansion for RPi CM4, Fully Laminated (w/o Interface Expander) is designed for a 2.8-inch CM4 touch screen expansion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (not included).
CM4-DISP-BASE-2.8A is a baseboard that can be used with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, using 5V/ 2.5A USB Type Powered by the C interface, it can be directly connected to the CM4 core board, equipped with a 2.8-inch IPS display, which can meet the operation of various versions of CM4, and supports camera and video output.
- 1x Touch screen expansion board
- 1x Screws Pack
- Display: IPS
- Touch Type: 5-point capacitive touch
- Toughened Glass Panel: Included
- Resolution: 480 x 640 pixels
- Video: Micro HDMI x1, supports 4K 30fps output
- USB: USB 2.0 x3
- CM4 Socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Connector: MIPI CSI 22-PIN 0.5 mm camera connector
- Storage: MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- Power Input: 5 V
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 | M.2 M KEY, support NVME SSD or communication module
- Weight: 44 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.