Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4.2-inch E-Paper Display Module (B), 400x300, Red/Black/White, SPI
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Displays last content for a long time
- Onboard voltage translator
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments, etc.
The 4.2-inch E-Paper Display Module (B) for RPi Pico, 400x300, Red/Black/White, SPI is a 4.2inch e-Paper display module for Raspberry Pi Pico, 400 x 300 pixels, supports red, black, white colors. SPI interface.
No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when power is down. Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs. Features two user buttons for easy interaction.
- 1x Pico-ePaper-4.2-B
- 1x PH2.0 8PIN wire 20 cm
- 1x Standoff pack
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Display Color: red, black, white
- Resolution: 400 x 300 pixels
- Grey Scale: 2
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Partial Refresh Time: N/A
- Full Refresh Time: 15 s
- Refresh Power: 26.4mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Weight: 0.065 kg