Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 7.5in e-Paper (G) E-Ink Fully Laminated Display, Black/White, SPI w/o PCB
- Offers 7.5-inch e-Paper display
- Features a resolution of 800 x 480 pixel
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Keeps displaying the last content till power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
The 7.5in e-Paper (G) E-Ink Fully Laminated Display, 800x480, Black/White, SPI w/o PCB comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32). Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing.
No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when power is down. Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is - charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- 1x 7.5in e-Paper (G) E-Ink Fully Laminated Display, 800x480, Black/White, SPI w/o PCB
- Working Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Communication interfaces: SPI
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Display color: Black, White
- Panel Material: Anti-glare Glass
- Panel Tech: Fully Laminated
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Gray level: 2
- Full refresh: 5 s
- Refresh Power: 26.4 mW (typ.)
- Standby current: < 0.01 uA (close to 0)
- Weight: 0.1635 kg