Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Automotive Grade 32 Channel, 150m hybrid-solid state CH32A-150G LiDAR (±3 cm)
- Featured as the second LiDAR in the world meeting Automotive Grade
- Rotating prism scanning pattern design for extraordinary reliability
- High point resolution: Vertical: 0~2.5° | Horizontal: 5 Hz: 0.045º, 10 Hz: 0.09º, 20 Hz: 0.18º
- CH32 LIDAR Sensor w/ SW SDK for quick application software development
- Offers GPS interface for synchronizing multiple sensors
- 3-year warranty
The Automotive Grade 32 Channel, 150m hybrid-solid state CH32A-150G LiDAR (±3 cm) is hybrid-solid state LiDAR, adopting rotating prism scanning technology.
The ONLY moveable part inside is the prism. A taditional mechanical LiDAR is not suitable for rugged environment, whose moving parts (light source, emitters, receivers and processing module, etc.) inside count 80% of its weight, which would be a huge burden on brushless motor. While the moveable part (prism) of the Leishen hybrid-solid state LiDAR only counts 10~20% of the total weight, generating much less heat and Inertia while working.
CH32 LiDAR is the 2nd Auto-grade LiDAR in the world. To ensure the LiDAR meets the auto-grade standard, DV/PV tests are required: high/low temperature test, vibration test, drop test, radiation test, salt spray test, etc. The design longevity is 100,000 hours, and Leishen provides a 3-year warranty.
After years of experience accumulation and technology optimization, Leishen offers clients a competitive price, supporting them for large-scale autonomy deployment. Thanks to the factors making this happen: a) Xuzhou automation plant (15,000 ㎡) is put into production; b) Self-design ICs and Semiconductor packaging process; c) Negotiation breakthroughs in supply chains. This is a joint effort by R&D, production and purchasing.
Hybrid-solid state LiDAR is definitely considerable in considering of its cost-effectiveness and gifted reliability, enabling new applications in the driving automation, industrial automation, transportation, security markets.
- 1x CH32A-150G LiDAR
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x 12V/ 32A Power Supply Cable
- 1x Interface Box
- 1x Standard Box with Protective Foam
- 1x 3 Year warranty
- 1x Windows Displayer Software & ROS Driver
- 155 x 107.5 x 90 mm (L x W x H)
- Scanning Channel: 32 Channels
- Ranging Mode: Pulsed Laser, TOF
- Laser WaveBand: 905nm
- Safety Level: Class I (eye-safe)
- Max Ranging Distance: 150 m (Reflectivity 70%)
- Min Ranging Distance: 0.5 m
- Ranging Accuracy: +/-3 cm
- Data Acquisition Speed: 426000 points/s
- Scan Frequency: Vertical: 32 channels fixed connection | Horizontal: 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz (Option)
- FOV: Vertical: -14~7° | Horizontal: 120°
- Angular Resolution: Vertical: 0~0.81° | Horizontal: 5 Hz: 0.045º, 10 Hz: 0.09º, 20 Hz: 0.18º
- Power Supply: +9 V ~+36 VDC
- Impact Load: 500 m/sec²，last 11 ms
- Vibration Load: 5 ~2000 Hz, 3G RMS
- IP Rating: IP67
- Weight: 1500 g