Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BitCar Autonomous Line Following & Obstacle Avoiding Car
- Made for micro:bit - micro:bit is NOT included
- Offers two high-quality metal gear motors to drive the wheels
- Designed for STEM education, based do-it-yourself robot
- Can be easily controlled with Microsoft MakeCode editor
- Easy to assemble and code and fun to play with
The BitCar Autonomous Line Following & Obstacle Avoiding Car for micro:bit is based on a do-it-yourself robot designed for STEM education. It’s easy to assemble, easy to code, and fun to play with. The car uses two high-quality metal gear motors to drive the wheels.
The car's main electronics board integrates a buzzer for music or audio signals, 2 line follow sensors for tracking lines, and the 4 addressable LEDs on the bottom can be used as indicators, highlights, or simply for cool decorations.
There are also Grove connectors for add-ons like an ultrasonic sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor, speech recognizer or other displays. All features of BitCar can be easily controlled with Microsoft MakeCode editor.
- Power Supply: 3 AAA batteries
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 1.5A (Max)
- Built in Speaker: Yes
- 2 Metal Gear Motors: Yes
- 4 Addressable RGB LEDs: Yes
- 2 Spare Grove Connection ports (one I2C): Yes
- Weight: 160 g