Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BitStarter Grove Extension Kit for micro:bit
- Comes complete with a BitMaker Lite for micro:bit
- Offers 3 connection ports for Grove modules
- Lets you get started with micro:bit
- Consists of a slide potentiometer, an ultrasonic sensor and a servo
The BitStarter Grove Extension Kit for micro:bit is mainly designed for users who are beginning to learn and use the micro:bit. It has 3 connection ports for Grove modules, allowing beginners to explore many different micro:bit's projects with diverse functions.
You can easily slide the micro:bit into the BitMaker Lite. The included buzzer means the BitMaker Lite enables a lot of interesting audio projects, e.g. a fruit piano.
This kit also consists of a slide potentiometer, an ultrasonic sensor and a servo to implement various kinds of creative and fun ideas or designs. One project that comes to mind is using the sliding potentiometer to gradually control the speed of your servo, only allowing the servo to turn if the ultrasonic sensor does not detect a potential collision. You'll quickly and easily implement your projects with the micro:bit, BitMaker Lite, and the Grove modules as all of these components are plug and play.
- Age for Use: 8+
- Power Supply: via micro USB cable
- Working Voltage: 5 V
- Working Current: 1.5 A (Max) built in overcurrent protection
- Built-in speaker for playing melody: Yes
- Plug and play: Yes
- Compatibility: Microsoft Makecode and microPython
- Weight: 165 g