Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Creality3D Ender 5 Plus 3D-Printer
- Large installation space of 350 x 350 x 400 mm
- Offers a Core XY FDM 3D printer
- Designed for beginners, makers, and hobbyists
- Comes with a square bezel
- Provides a 4.3-inch touch screen
The Creality3D Ender 5 Plus 3D-Printer is a Core XY FDM 3D printer for beginners, makers, and hobbyists. The Ender 5 Plus comes with a square bezel. This results in fewer vibrations and the print quality is increased. Printed models are more precise and have an even better surface quality.
The 4.3-inch touch screen offers intuitive and easy control of the device at any time. The printing surface of the device is made of tempered glass. This means that even more demanding materials can be printed without distortion. If necessary, however, an adhesion promoter must be used.
The Ender 5 Plus has a filament sensor that can detect an empty filament spool and pause the print in time. After changing the material, printing can continue seamlessly. Even after a power failure, this 3D printer can continue the print job.
With a large installation space of 350 x 350 x 400 mm, the Ender 5 Plus has the best prerequisites for larger print objects and projects. A BL-Touch sensor makes it easy to automatically calibrate the device's print bed. The double Z-axes on the right and left sides of the print bed ensures high stability and less vibration and play in the mechanics.
- Printer: 632 x 666 x 619 mm (H x W x D)
- Max. Print Area: 350 x 350 x 400 mm (H x W x D)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Screen: 4.3 inch
- Print Technology: FDM
- Color: Black
- Print Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
- Max. Hotend Temperature: ≤ 260 °C
- Print Platform Max. Temperature: ≤ 110 °C
- Power: 100 - 240 V AC | Output: DC 24 V 21A Max 25 A
- Printing Materials: PLA, ABS, Soft Glue, Wooden, Copper, Containing, Gradient, etc.
- Screen: full-color touch screen
- Connectivity: SD card
- Printhead: Bowden style single extruder
- Printing Platform: Heated
- Software: Cura
- File Format: .stl/.obj/.amf
- System Requirements: Windows / Mac / Linux
- Supported Material: All common filaments
- Weight: 23.8 kg