Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Multi-Purpose Shield V1 for Arduino UNO
- Offers a learning board based on Arduino
- Provides extension ports on the shield
- Comes with a reset button
- Doesn't need soldering
- Compatible with main controllers
The Cytron Multi-Purpose Shield V1 for Arduino UNO is easy to explore Arduino. The Multi-purpose Shield V1 is a learning board based on Arduino. No soldering is needed and connection is easy. The sample code is also provided for learning and experiments.
It is multi-purpose and there are example code libraries of all modules that have been tested. You can use them directly. There are extension ports on the shield to help you to complete other experiments. Example UART and I2C pins are extended to male header pins.
Note: This is the shield only, the Arduino mainboard is not included.
- 1x Cytron Multi-Purpose Shield V1 for Arduino UNO
- Plug and use, no extra soldering is needed
- Comes with 2 LED indicators, 2 switches, a reset button, a DHT11 sensor, a potentiometer, a passive buzzer, a full-color RGB LED, a photocell, an LM35D temperature sensor, an infrared receiver, Two digital pins (D7 and D8)
- Analog pin (A3): One
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3, the compatible board, and also Arduino MEGA2560
- IIC interface: One
- TTL serial pin: One
- Weight: 21 g