- Devantech BT004BLE 4x16A Bluetooth Relay
- Powered from a 12vdc supply
- Comes with a 2.1 mm DC input jack
- Provides four-volt free contact relay outputs
- Controlled over an HM10 Bluetooth serial port
- Ideal for connection to Android or IOS devices
The Devantech BT004BLE 4x16A Bluetooth Relay is ideal for connection to Android or IOS devices, however, the BT004 is recommanded for Windows PC devices. The BT004BLE provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16 Amp each controlled over an HM10 Bluetooth serial port.
The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1 mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500 mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.