Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot BME680 Environmental Sensor Module
- Features a 4-in-1 multi-functional MEMS environmental sensor
- Small size and easy to install
- Provides wide voltage input
- Compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V controller
- Low Power Consumption
The DFRobot BME680 Environmental Sensor Module is a 4-in-1 multi-functional MEMS environmental sensor that integrates VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, and barometer.
It is designed for air quality monitor, and due to the MEMS technology, BME680 has a small size and low power consumption. It can be widely used in environmental monitoring, home automation and control, Internet of Things (IoT) wearable devices, GPS enhancement, etc.
This BME680 Sensor adopts more simplified breakout design and leads out pitch 2.54 pin/female and SPI connectors. And it has onboard voltage regulator IC and I2C level translator circuit, which makes this sensor more convenient to be integrated into various applications.
With the development of industrialization, air pollution is getting worse and worse. Toxic chemical odors are even common with new furniture. These invisible killers are destroying your health day by day. You do need to concern about your health as soon as possible and this DFRobot Breakout BME680 environmental sensor can help you make an air quality monitor so as to take good care of your health!
- 1 x BME680 Environmental Sensor Module
- 1 x 2.54 Single Row 4-Pin Connector
- 1 x 2.54 Single Row 6-Pin Connector
- 18 x 15.6 mm / 0.71 x 0.61 inches
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~5.5 V
- Operating Current: 5 mA (25 mA in VOC Measurement)
- Communication Interface: I2C (Support 3.3 V / 5 V) or SPI (other non-I2C ports only support 3.3 V)
- Default I2C Address: 0x76
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40 ~+85 °C
- Temperature Measurement Precision: ±1.0 °C (0~65 °C)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0-100%r.H
- Humidity Measurement Precision: ±3%r.H (20-80% r.H., 25 °C)
- Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Range: 300-1100 hPa
- Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Precision: ±0.6hPa (300-1100 hPa, 0~65 °C)
- IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Range: 0~500 (the larger, the worse)