Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Fermion I2C LIS331HH Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout
- Offers an ultra-low-power high precision triple-axis linear accelerometer
- Contains two programmable independent interrupt
- Provides 16-bit data output
- Power consumption is as low as 10 μA
- Selectable scale range of ±6 g / ±12 g / ±24 g
The DFRobot Fermion I2C LIS331HH Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout (±6g/±12g/±24g) is an ultra-low-power high precision triple-axis linear accelerometer with 16-bit data output.
It has user selectable full scales of ±6g / ±12g / ±24g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz. Its power consumption is as low as 10μA.
The device contains two programmable independent interrupt engines that are able to recognize dedicated inertial events, which makes it more playable. The board is extremely suitable for applications such as navigation, smart agriculture, robotic technology, VR/AR, etc.
- 1 x Fermion: LIS331HH Triple Axis Accelerometer (Breakout)
- 2 x 2.54-4P Black Single Row Pin Header
- 15 x 20 mm / 0.59 x 0.79 inch (L x W)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Operating Current: 10μA~140μA (Low-power mode) / 0.3 mA~0.4 mA (Normal mode)
- Interface: I2C / SPI
- I2C Address: 0x19 (Default) / 0x18 (Selectable)
- Selectable Scale Range: ±6 g / ±12 g / ±24 g
- 16-bit Data Output
- Frequency: 0.5 Hz ~ 1 KHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85 °C
- ECOPACK RoHS and “Green” Compliant
- 10000 g High Shock Survivability