- Digilent MCC USB-200 Series Single Gain Multifunction USB DAQ Devices (USB-205)
- Offers a low-cost, 12-bit, multifunction DAQ device
- Designed for general-purpose data acquisition applications
- Comes with a USB cable
- Features a 500 kS/s sample rate
- No external power required
The Digilent MCC USB-200 Series Single Gain Multifunction USB DAQ Devices (USB-205) offers a low-cost, 12-bit, multifunction DAQ device. Designed for general-purpose data acquisition applications. Each device features eight SE analog voltage inputs, two analog outputs, eight digital I/O, and one counter input. USB-205 features a sample rate of 500 kS/s.
Software support includes DAQami, an optional out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. Drivers are included for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic.NET, DASYLab, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Linux, and Python.
- 1x USB-205
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Printed insert: DAQami Software Quick Start
- 4.64 x 3.26 x 1.14 inches (L x W x H)
- SE Analog Inputs: 8
- Analog Outputs: 2
- 12-bit Resolution: Yes
- USB-205: 500 kS/s sample rate
- Input Range: +/-10 V
- Digital I/O: 8
- 32-bit Event Counter Input: 1
- External Pacer I/O: Yes
- External Power Required: No
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.