Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LoRaWAN Air & Water Pressure Sensor (US915)
- Capable of measuring air and water pressure wirelessly
- Offers two types of sensors for different pressure ranges
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy configuration and OTA updates
- Powered by an 8500 mAh battery for up to five years of use
The Dragino LoRaWAN Air & Water Pressure Sensor (US915) is a part of the PS-LB series sensors, designed specifically for Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. This sensor is capable of measuring air and water pressure, as well as liquid levels, and transmits this data wirelessly to a LoRaWAN IoT server.
The PS-LB series offers two types of sensors: the Thread Installation Type and the Immersion Type. These variants cater to different pressure ranges, thus accommodating a variety of measurement requirements. The LoRa wireless technology incorporated in the PS-LB series ensures the device's ability to transmit data over exceptionally long ranges at low data-rates. This technology also provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity, all while minimizing current consumption.
The PS-LB series also supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) configuration and wireless Over-The-Air (OTA) updates, simplifying the user experience. Each sensor in the series is powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, designed for prolonged use of up to five years.
Every PS-LB sensor comes pre-loaded with a unique set of keys for LoRaWAN registrations. Once these keys are registered to a local LoRaWAN server, the device will automatically connect upon power-on.
- 1x Dragino LoRaWAN Air & Water Pressure Sensor (US915)
- Micro Controller:
- MCU: 48 MHz ARM
- Flash: 256 KB
- RAM: 64 KB
- Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 ~ 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- LoRa Spec:
- Frequency Range, Band 1 (HF): 862 ~ 1020 MHz
- Max +22 dBm constant RF output vs. RX sensitivity: down to -139 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Current Input Measuring:
- Range: 0 ~ 20 mA
- Accuracy: 0.02 mA
- Resolution: 0.001 mA
- Voltage Input Measuring:
- Range: 0 ~ 30 V
- Accuracy: 0.02 V
- Resolution: 0.001 V
- Li/SOCI2 un-chargeable battery
- Capacity: 8500 mAh
- Self-Discharge: <1% / Year @ 25 °C
- Max continuously current: 130 mA
- Max boost current: 2 A, 1 second
- Power Consumption:
- Sleep Mode: 5uA @ 3.3 V
- LoRa Transmit Mode: 125 mA @ 20 dBm, 82 mA @ 14 dBm