Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow ESP32-WROOM-32D / ESP32 Wifi Bluetooth Wireless Module 8MB
- Integrates low-energy Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Built-in ESP32-D0WD
- Onboard antenna
- Low power and high integration
- Suitable for battery-powered wearable electronic devices
- Supports a data transmission rate of up to 150 Mbps
The Elecrow ESP32-WROOM-32D / ESP32 Wifi Bluetooth Wireless Module 8MB is the ESP32-D0WD chip, which belongs to the ESP32 series, and is scalable and adaptive. The two CPU cores can be controlled separately. The adjustment range of the clock frequency is from 80 to 240 MHz.
The user can cut off the power of the CPU and use the low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status changes of the peripherals or whether certain analog quantities exceed the threshold. ESP32 also integrates a wealth of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet interface, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, I2S, and I2C, etc.
The module integrates traditional Bluetooth, low-energy Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, and has a wide range of uses: Wi-Fi supports a wide range of communication connections, and also supports a direct connection to the Internet through a router; Bluetooth allows users to connect to mobile phones or broadcast BLE Beacon to facilitate signal detection. The sleep current of the ESP32 chip is less than 5 µA, making it suitable for battery-powered wearable electronic devices.
The module supports a data transmission rate of up to 150 Mbps, and an antenna output power of 20 dBm, which can achieve the widest range of wireless communication. Therefore, this module has industry-leading technical specifications and has an excellent performance in terms of high integration, wireless transmission distance, power consumption, and network connectivity.
- 1x Elecrow ESP32-WROOM-32D / ESP32 Wifi Bluetooth Wireless Module 8MB
- Core: ESP32-D0WD
- SPI Flash: 32 Mbits, 3.3 V 32 Mbits, 3.3 V
- Crystal: 40 MHz
- Antenna: onboard antenna
- Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps) | A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4 µs guard interval support
- Frequency range: 2.4 ~ 2.5 GHz
- Protocols: Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Radio: NZIF receiver with –97 dBm sensitivity | Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter | AFH
- Audio: CVSD and SBC
- Module interfaces: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC
- On-chip sensor: Hall sensor
- Integrated crystal: 40 MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 8 MB
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Operating current: Average: 80 mA
- Minimum current delivered by power supply: 500 mA
- Recommended operating temperature range 2: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): Level 3