Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Eml-39 - Emlid Reach M2 Multi-Band UAV RTK GNSS Module
- 1 X RB-Eml-34 - REACH RS2 Multi-band RTK GNSS Receiver
- 1 X RB-Eml-40 - Emlid Reach M2/M+ LoRa Radio
- 1 X RB-Eml-18 - Antenna adapter cable MCX-male to SMA-female
- 1 X RB-Eml-43 - Multi-band GNSS antenna
- Emlid Reach M2 UAV RTK Kit
- Offers precise navigation and UAV mapping
- Upgrade GPS in your drone with centimeter-accurate
- Lets you work seamlessly with other Reach receivers over any link
- Receives corrections from Reach RS2 using LoRa radio
- Compatible with any other receiver that supports RTCM3 and NTRIP
The Emlid Reach M2 UAV RTK Kit upgrade GPS in your drone with centimeter-accurate. Reach M2 receives corrections from Reach RS2 using LoRa radio and outputs precise coordinates to the autopilot. This kit can also be used in other applications, where a moving receiver needs to be compact.
It has offered precise navigation and UAV mapping. Reach M2 work seamlessly with other Reach receivers over any link and are compatible with any other receiver that supports RTCM3 and NTRIP. It provides robust performance and quick initialization, allowing work on long baselines.
ReachView is the most user-friendly software for data collection that is available both for Android and iOS. With each view, you can control all the features of Reach receivers, such as setting up a base station, logging RINEX data, configuring NMEA output, and monitoring data.
Reach is able to trigger cameras as well as register events. The event mark feature is a must for aerial mapping as it allows the precise time when the shutter was activated to be registered.
Simple Log Management
Logs are automatically recorded directly to RINEX in the internal memory. View a list of the logs and download them using the ReachView app.
ReachView shows current satellite levels, your location on a map, and much more.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.