Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- flexx2 3D Depth Sensing Camera Development Kit
- Offers a USB3-connected 3D depth camera
- Features a new, more robust USB 3.0 Type-C port
- Better depth-sensing performance with 38,000 3D pixels
- Increased sunlight robustness and better outdoor performance
- Multiple new built-in user modes
The flexx2 3D Depth Sensing Camera Development Kit gives you the flexibility to easily add 3D vision to your product. It works out of the box and has all the tools and software you`ll need to start. The flexx2 3D ToF camera enables a variety of applications and brings powerful 3D machine vision to every kind of product. From simple distance measurement to object detection or precise gesture control.
Countless exciting and industry-changing projects are built upon the flexibility and reliability of these 3D Development Kits and make use of the high-quality depth data from Infineon’s IRS2381C REAL3 Time-of-Flight Image Sensor. The flexx2 comes with a special software development kit (SDK) "Royale", and will be code compatible with the previous pico flexx. Royale supports popular programming extensions including Matlab, OpenCV, and ROS 1+2.
The Depth Sensing Kit flexx2 is a USB3-connected 3D depth camera for development, research, and mass production. It features the latest Time-of-Flight image sensor with 38k 3D pixels, flexible working ranges, flexible frame rates, and reduced depth noise, and IR night vision. The perfect tool for developers who want to be ahead of their time.
- 1x flexx2 3D Depth Sensing Camera Development Kit
- 71.9 x 19.2 x 10.6 mm
- Resolution: HQVGA 224 x 172 px (38k)
- ToF Sensor: IRS2381C Infineon REAL3 3D Image Sensor IC
- Illumination: 940 nm 1 Watt VCSEL (LC1)
- Framerate: Up to 60 fps (3D frames), 9 pre-defined Modes
- Field-of-View: 56 x 44°
- Range: 0.1 - 4 m
- Interface: USB3 Type-C (Data & Power)
- Data Output: 3D PointCloud and IR Image
- Accuracy: <= 1% of distance (0.5 -4m at 5fps) <= 2% of distance (0.1 -1m at 45 fps)
- Software: Royale SDK C/C++ based supports Matlab, OpenCV, ROS 1, ROS 2
- Weight: 13 g