- GPS + BeiDou Dual Modules
- Offers a small-size quick positioning and navigation module
- Comes with SMA and IPEX antenna port
- Provide real-time location information
- Onboard rechargeable battery, speed up hot-start and search
- Suitable for vehicle navigation, device navigation, etc.
The GPS + BeiDou Dual Modules is a small-size quick positioning and navigation module based on the ATGM336H. It can provide real-time location information, and support a variety of satellite navigation systems, such as Beidou/GPS/GLONASS. The positioning accuracy error is measured at about 2.5 m.
In serial output mode, the is compatible with various mainboards equipped with serial output: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, and so on. This module is suitable for vehicle navigation, device navigation, handheld positioning, wearable, etc.
- 1x GPS + BDS BeiDou Dual Module
- 1x Connector
- 1x Pin
- 25 x 25 mm
- Antenna length: 10 cm
- Positioning accuracy: 2.5 m
- Baud rate: 9600 (can be set by the software)
- Strong signal: Yes
- Support beidou/GPS /GLONASS satellite system
- Support 3.3 - 5 V power supply, convenient access to 3.3 V or 5 V single-chip system
- VCC: Power Input(3.3-5 V)
- GND: Ground
- TXD: Transmit
- RXD: Receive
- PPS: Pulse Output Per Second
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.