- I2C expansion port shield for Arduino Micro USB Microcontroller
- Adds limitless I2C device expansion options
- Provides a +5V I2C port with 4.7K pull-ups
- Non-invasive outward pointing connector
- Compatible with overlay expansions
This I2C Shield for Arduino Micro makes it easy to take control of devices. The AMI2C, which provides a 5 Volt I2C expansion port, allows your Arduino Micro to connect to an ever-growing array of expansion devices.
You can connect sensors for light level monitoring, gas level detection, temperature and humidity monitoring, as well as for acceleration, and direction sensors. With a simple daisy-chain interface, there are numerous possibilities with this shield: relay controllers, digital I/O expanders, PWM controllers, and current monitoring devices.