- Impedance Analyzer for Analog Discovery
- Features a 2-wire Impedance Analyzer
- Automatically adjusts reference resistors and relays
- Provides a Capacitance Measurement Range of 50 pF - 500 µF
- Has an Inductance Measurement Range of 10 µH - 1000 mH
- Offers an Excitation Frequency Range of 1 Hz - 15 MHz
The Impedance Analyzer for Analog Discovery was designed with automatically adjusting reference resistors and relays to aid in use of the Impedance Analyzer tool in WaveForms. With the Impedance Analyzer accessory, the Analog Discovery will automatically select the most appropriate configuration for the attached unknown impedance.
The Impedance Analyzer is loaded with the 2 x 15 Analog Discovery connector, which makes it compatible with Analog Discovery 2 as well as Analog Discovery Legacy.