Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kit PiBoy DMG Handheld Gaming System
- Powered by a Raspberry Pi - 4B, 3B, or Zero (Not Included)
- Offers a 3.5-inch LCD display
- Built-in calibration and test menus
- Utilizes the DPI mode of the Raspberry Pi
- Doesn't require soldering
The Kit PiBoy DMG Handheld Gaming System is a complete handheld gaming system powered by a Raspberry Pi. PiBoy is compatible with the Pi 4B, Pi 3B, or Pi Zero. The Raspberry Pi 4 takes emulation to the next level. Play N64, PSP, Dreamcast, and more games like never before.
The PiBoy DMG system is not your typical retro game system. It utilizes the DPI mode of the Raspberry Pi which allows games to run at frame rates up to 60 fps without affecting the performance of the RPi.
It includes an accurate D-pad, Analog Joystick, and 8 buttons play with dedicated Select / Start buttons. PiBoy DMG fully manages the Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 3 with active cooling and safe shutdowns. Built-in calibration and test menus make setup a snap.
PiBoy DMG Kit comes partially assembled. Just add a Raspberry Pi of your choosing. Easy to assemble and set up for a complete beginner. No soldering is required.
- 1x Partially Assembled PiBoy DMG
- 1x 4500mAh LiPo Battery
- 1x Micro USB Charger/Power Supply 5v/3a
- 2x Styles of Shoulder Buttons
- 1x RPi Connector Face Plates
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 1x Screw Driver
- LCD: 3.5 inch
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Display: LCD DPI Mode
- Frame Rate: Up to 60 fps
- Compatible: Raspberry Pi Pi 4
- Battery LiPo: 4500 mAh
- Joystick: D-Pad
- Game Buttons: Silicon Carbon Pad
- Charge Voltage: 5 VDC at 3 Amps
- Audio: Built-in Amplified Speaker
- HDMI Out: Yes
- Low Battery Protection: Yes
- Brightness Control: Yes