Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Air Quality Datalogging Board for Pico
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Offers a black and white OLED display screen
- Features a resolution of 128 x 64 pixel
- Measure temperature, pressure, humidity, air quality index, and eCO2
- Integrated two-row connector
The Kitronik Air Quality Datalogging Board for Pico provides a complete air monitoring and reporting solution for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The wealth of onboard sensors and connection points allows you to log, store and display data effectively with the Pico filesystem and an OLED screen. There are also connection points for external devices, such as analog sensors, servos, motors, and heater pads.
The board includes a dual row of pin sockets to connect your Raspberry Pi Pico. The Pico can then read inputs from a BME688 air quality and environmental sensor (temperature, pressure, humidity, air quality index, and eCO2). The sensor, along with the RTC and flash memory on the Pico means the board is well set up for data logging.
There is a black and white 128x64 OLED display screen and 3 status ZIP LEDs for visually displaying data, a piezo buzzer for audio, and two buttons for user input. There are also external connections: 2 1A outputs, a servo output, an extension connection for more ZIP LEDs, and analog input connections linking to the Pico ADC (various other Pico pins are broken out to 0.1 inch pitch solder pads as further inputs and outputs, along with pads for 3 V and GND).
- 1x Kitronik Air Quality Datalogging Board for Pico
- 74 x 72 x 28.7 mm (L x W x H)
- PCB Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Operating Battery Voltage (Vcc): +5 V max
- Power / Solar Cell Input: +5 V DC max
- Power Output Pins: 2x 3.3 V, 2x GND (250 mA current draw max)
- High-Power Output Terminal Blocks: GP3, GP15 (1A current draw max)
- Servo Output Control: GP2 (Battery/Supply Voltage)
- Piezo Buzzer Control: GP4
- Analogue Inputs (Pico ADC): ADC0, ADC1, ADC2 + 2 x Analogue GND
- ZIP LED Control (including external extension): GP20
- Additional Pin Breakouts: Digital: GP8, 9, 10, 11 | UART0: GP0, GP1 | SPI0: GP16, 17, 18, 19
- BME688 & OLED Display Control: GP6, GP7 (I2C1 Bus)
- BME688 Operating Range: Pressure: 300 - 1100 hPa | Temperature: -40 - 85 °C | Humidity: 0% RH - 100% RH | Index for Air Quality (IAQ): 0 - 500 [0 = Excellent, 500 = Extremely Polluted] | eCO2: 250 - 40000+ ppm [Estimated]