Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Leddar Sight 16-Segment 2DLiDAR Sensor, 48° x 3.0 degrees
- Offers a robust, cost-effective 2D solid-state LiDAR
- Comes with various beam options for optimized FoV
- High MTBF and 100% solid-state
- Provides wide operating temperature range
- Meets stringent shock and vibration standards
- IP69 rated, impact-resistant enclosure
The Leddar Sight 16-Segment 2DLiDAR Sensor, 48° x 3.0 degrees is a robust, cost-effective 2D solid-state LiDAR housed in a weatherproof enclosure that uses flash illumination and combines 16 independent active detection elements to deliver rapid, continuous, and accurate detection and range-including lateral discrimination–in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
Based on the field-proven reliability of the Leddar M16 LiDAR module family, the Leddar Sight leverages a 100% solid-state design and is built without any moving parts for ultimate robustness.
Tested for shock and vibration to meet the requirements of the most demanding commercial and industrial mobility applications, Leddar Sight features a weatherproof casing (IP69) that resists dust ingress and pressurized water streams.
Leddar Sight can be easily integrated to add sensing intelligence into almost any mobility application such as autonomous navigation, obstacle detection, collision avoidance, precision maneuvering, ITS, and more.
Ready for field deployment with its robust enclosure and M12 connector, the sensor can be integrated immediately into prototypes, used to collect field data for software and application development, and be rapidly leveraged in commercial product offerings. Leddar Sight comes with various beam options for optimized FoV.
- 1x Leddar Sight 16-Segment 2DLiDAR Sensor, 48° x 3.0 degrees
- 112 x 79 x 92 (L x W x H)
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- HFoV x VFoV (°): 48 x 3.0
- Power supply: 12 to 30 VDC
- Number of segments: 16
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN
- Weight: 400 g
- Accuracy: ±5 cm
- Data refresh rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Distance precision: ±6 mm
- Distance resolution: ±10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): Up to 400,000 hrs.
- 80% Reflectivity: 21
- 50% Reflectivity: 20
- 10% Reflectivity: 13
- Eye safety: IEC 60825-1:2014 Class 1
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-29:2008 (up to 50 G)
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-64:2008 (up to 6 Grms)
- Ingress protection rating: IP69 IEC 60529
- CE: Compliant
- EMC: IEC/EN 61000-3-2, 3 | IEC/EN 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11 | IEC/EN 61000-6-3
- RoHS: 2011/65/EU amended 2015/863
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65 °C
- Operation, transport, and storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 %