Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Field of View - Horizontal = 99° / Vertical = 3°
- Rapid refresh rate up to 100 Hz
- Immune to ambient light
- No moving parts, for ultimate robustness
- Easy to integrate, includes Leddar Enabler SDK
- Best cost/performance ratio
The LeddarTech Vu 8 Channel Module, 99°/3° FOV, USB, CAN Bus, RS485 & UART is an affordable, versatile solid-state LiDAR sensor module that delivers exceptional detection and ranging performance un a small, robust, package. Leddar Vu8 modules provide the ability to detect and track multiple objects simultaneously over eight distinct segments with superior lateral discrimination capabilities.
Vu8’s source assembly combines the IR Laser emitter with a dominant wavelength of 905 nm and diffractive optics, providing a wide illumination beam which is available in three horizontal (16°, 48° and 99°) and two vertical (2° and 3°) field of view options. The receiver assembly includes 8 independent detection elements with simultaneous multi-object measurement capabilities and hosts the powerful Leddar signal processing algorithms. Vu8’s carrier board hosts the electrical and communication interface of the module.
Small in size and light in weight, Leddar Vu8 is a choice sensor for commercial drone and UAV applications. Thanks to their unmatched cost-performance ratio, Leddar Vu8 modules are also a popular solution for vehicle automation and safety solutions.
- Detection range up to 185 m (≈ 607 ft)
- Compact and lightweight
- Based on the modular LeddarVu platform for flexible integration and customization
- 8 independent segments with simultaneous acquisition and lateral discrimination capabilities
- 99° beam width option, for optimized field of view
Horizontal Field of View option:
Vertical Field of View options: