- littleBits Code Kit Class Pack
- Offers 100+ activities and 10 Lessons via littleBits Classroom and the Fuse App
- Comes with ten new durable storage containers
- Learn the fundamentals of coding and computer science
- Engages 20-30 Students per Bundle
- Grades: 3+
Easily and immediately incorporate lesson plans, video tutorials, and student handouts in your classes. All lessons in the Code Kit are aligned to NGSS, CSTA, Common Core, TX-TEKS, FL-CPALMS, NY-NYSED, and CA-CCSS standards.
Expand upon what your inventions can do using the littleBits Fuse app to program your Bits using conditionals, loops, and functions. Students can create virtual circuits in their own workspace and learn how littleBits’ snap together to ensure their Bits are compatible and their inventions can come to life.
Hands-On Learning: Hands-on learning through tinkering with inputs, outputs, sensors, and motors to gain tech literacy.
Lessons: Application of fundamental concepts such as circuitry, engineering, physics, art, and design thinking.
Serious Skills: Creative confidence and critical 21st-century skills through scaffolded activities.
Keytar: Rock out with your own Keytar invention and customize your sound through code.
Hot Potato: Program a game of Hot Potato and create your own creepy creature to pass around.
Button Master: ode custom games with the LED matrix and creates controllers with the button bits.
- 10x USB power
- 10x Button
- 10x Dimmer
- 10x Slide Dimmer
- 10x Pressure Sensor
- 10x Sound Trigger
- 10x 3 Wire
- 10x Branch
- 10x Code Bit
- 10x Bargraph
- 10x Servo (cross axle)
- 10x Speaker
- 10x Round LED Matrix
- 10x Durable Storage
- 10x Servo Mount
- 120x bitShoes, hook and loop
- 10x mechanical arm, cross axle
- 10x XL mounting board
- 10x USB Plug
- 10x microUSB Cable
- 30x PowerSnap
- 10x Twist Tie
- Grades: 3+
- Engage: 20-30 Students per Bundle
- Bits: 160
- Accessories: 240
- Storage: 10 Newly Designed Durable Storage Cases
- Bluetooth Communication: Yes
- Live Sensors: Yes
- Codeable: Yes
- Free App: Fuse App
- Support Material: Code Kit Bit Index | Code Kit Invention Logs | Invention Cycle Poster | Quick Start Guide
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.