- M5Stack ATOM DTU LoRaWAN Kit (ASR6501)
- Offers a LoRaWAN programmable data transmission unit
- Features self-contained rail clamping
- Strong signal access capability
- External antenna: SMA antenna interface
- Suitable for 915 MHz frequency
The M5Stack ATOM DTU LoRaWAN Kit 915MHz (ASR6501) is a LoRaWAN Programmable Data Transmission Unit (DTU) suitable for 915 MHz frequency. The module adopts the ASR6501 scheme, which supports long-distance communication and has both ultra-low power consumption and high sensitivity.
The module integrates the LoRaWAN protocol stack and adopts a serial communication interface (using AT command set for control). When used, it can be used as a collection node to access a large number of gateways for data collection and management. Integrate SMA external antenna interface to improve the communication quality and signal stability of the device.
Note: This module supports the US915 band plan only. NOT supports AU915.
- 1x ATOM DTU LoRaWAN915
- 1x SMA antenna
- 1x SMA red cap
- 1x M2 hexagon wrench
- 1x M2x16 screw
- 1x 3.96-4P terminal
- 64 x 24 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating frequency: 915 MHz
- Minimum receiving sensitivity: -137dBm (SF=12/BW=125 KHz)
- Maximum transmit power: +21 dBm
- communication: UART 115200 bps
- Weight: 32 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.