- M5StickC Yun HAT (SHT20, BMP280, SK6812)
- Offers Three-layer structure design
- Compatible with M5StickC
- Provides On-board Microprocessor STM32F030F4
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and air pressure sensor
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
The M5StickC Yun HAT (SHT20, BMP280, SK6812) is a cloud-shaped multi-function environment information measurement base.
Built-in temperature and humidity sensor SHT20, air pressure sensor BMP280, photoresistor,14 RGB LEDs. YUN HAT features a pretty appearance which could be used as a decoration for your space.
The base is designed for the M5StickC, like other HAT devices, it is compatible with the top socket of M5StickC. The overall structure adopts a three-layer design, and the upper and lower PCB boards serve as fixed structures and main circuits respectively, which is beneficial to the circuit conduct long hours of work.