- Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Letter/A4
- Features a Paper-holding solution for AxiDraw
- Provides an alternative method of positioning paper
- Offers a heavy-duty alternative to the regular clip easel
- Is suitable for use with A4 and US letter paper sizes, envelopes, and smaller sizes of paper
The Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Letter/A4 is a sturdy work-holding tool that provides an alternative method of positioning paper or other workpieces for use with the AxiDraw. A heavy-duty alternative to the regular clip easel, it can be used with binder clips or the (included) positioning rulers and magnets.
The base of the easel is a heavy-gauge sheet of magnetic steel. It has a powder-coat finish, light gray in color for visible contrast against most types of paper. Rubber bumpers on the bottom side (along with the weight of the steel) ensure a no-slip grip on your work table.
To help index your paper in a consistent and reproducible position, the easel includes two six-inch (15 cm) rulers that you can rest your paper up against. The rulers are easy to remove and reversible, with inch and centimeter markings on the two sides. They can also be removed completely if you like, leaving just a flat sheet of steel (with a few ruler-mounting holes in it).
- 1 x Magnetic Easel for AxiDraw - Letter/A4
- 12.875 x 9.580 " (32.7 x 24.3 cm)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.