- Robust mechanical hand platform for any number of applications
- Provides 10 points of motion, 5 degrees of freedom
- Soft silicone fingertips to grasp almost anything you want
- Designed with anodized aircraft aluminum
The Mecha TE Gen2 Robot Right Hand is developed to provide a robust mechanical hand platform for any number of applications. The design allows for the programmer to animate / program this hand quickly (only 5 servos to manage). It provides 10 points of motion, 5 degrees of freedom (two fingers, adduction / abduction of large 2nd finger, thumb tip flex / extend, and thumb carpo-metacarpal flex / extend).
Grasp almost anything you want
With soft silicone fingertips this hand can grasp objects, even those requiring a passive non-conformal grip. A standardized ½" wrist socket at the back of this hand allows for easy connection to an existing robotic / animatronic figure. Custom Entertainment Solutions can also provide tailor-made animatronic robotics to your specifications.
- Constructed of anodized aircraft aluminum
- Self-contained (no external mechanical cables or rods to manage)
- Controlled by any simple servo controller or RC system
- Intended for robotics research, animatronics, and robotic hobbyists
- Fully extended fingers are approximately 18" (over 1 foot) wide
- Size: 30cm x 35cm x 40cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.