Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- micro:breadboard for micro:bit
- Features a micro:bit-based expansion board specially designed for STEM-starter
- Plug and play / electronic components can be used repeatedly
- Offers IO ports led out in the form of pin header and female header
- Supports visual programming, mind+ and python
The micro:breadboard for micro:bit is a micro:bit-based expansion board specially designed for STEM-starter. It comes with a 3.23 x 2.17” breadboard (independent packing, you need to stick them together), on which you can directly build a circuit with all sorts of electronic components.
All IO ports are led out in the form of pin header and female header, no welding required, plug and play. The electronic parts can be used repeatedly, which greatly reduces the circuit building time. The board has onboard AB buttons, PWR indicator, and independent power switch, more ways to play, meanwhile, much easier to use.
- 1 x Micro:bit Breadboard
- 1 x Middle Size Breadboard
- 16.2 x 7.2 cm / 6.38 x 2.83”
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5 V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0 V / 3.3 V
- Analog Output Voltage: 0 ~3.3 V DC
- Pin Header and Female Header Interface
- 19 x micro:bit Interface (P0 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20)
- 4 x Power Interface
- 4 x GND Port
- 1 x 3.23 * 2.17” Breadboard (middle size)
- 1 x PWR Indicator
- 1 x Power Switch
- 2 x On-board Button(A/B)
- Mounting Hole Size: M3 Screw hole