- Micro-USB charging and discharging management module for a single lithium battery
- Features a two dial switch to control an output voltage of 5V and 3.3V
- Compatible with Microduino DIY parts
The Microduino DIY Battery Management BM Shield is a micro-usb charging and discharging management module for a single lithium battery. It is used with the Microduino Module BM Li-ion, and it has functions such as under voltage, changing and output indicator.
- 1x Microduino DIY Battery Management BM Shield
- A two dial switch, which is used to control whether output voltage (5V and 3.3V)
- A micro-USB interface, which is used to supply power or charge the lithium battery
- There is a double color indicating light on both sides
- The left is used as the voltage indicator, and the right is used as the power supply indicator
- A 1.27-spacing 4Pin interface (which is connected to "VUSB","SWI","BAT" and "GND" of Microduino Module BM Li-ion,correspondingly)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.