- Discharging management module for a single 3.7V lithium boosting
- 5V output and LDO boosting to 3.3V output
- 2.54mm(0.1 inch) pin pitch, compatible with breadboards and pegboards
- 1.27mm-spacing, 4-pin interface
- Works with Microduino DIY Battery Management BM Shield
The Microduino DIY Li-Ion Battery Management Module is a discharging management module for a single lithium boosting to 5V output and LDO boosting to 3.3V output. It should be used with the Microduino DIY Battery Management BM Shield . The Li-Ion battery is not included.
The analog voltage detection on the BM can be chosen between A6 and A7. It can judge the quantity of the electricity of the battery using MCU to detect the voltage.
- 1x Microduino DIY Li-Ion Battery Management Module
- Supports UPS
- Needs to be plugged with the Microduino Module BM Shield
- With high integration of electricity indicator
- 5v boost voltage and 3.3v LDO
- A 1.27-spacing, 4-pin interface ("VUSB","SWI","BAT" and "GND")
- The active interfaces in UPIN27 are 5V, 3V3 and GND
- The analog voltage detection can be chosen between A6 and A7
- Can judge the quantity of the electricity of the battery using MCU to detect the voltage
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.