- Includes 5 EZ-Robot Revolution Six WiFi Hexapod
- Customizable hexapod robot platform
- 6 legs and 12 degrees of freedom
- Joints powered by 12 heavy duty servo motors
- Removable EZ-Bit joints and top mounted camera
- Program with the included EZ-Builder Software
- Ages: 12+
The Middle School Hexapod Robot Bundle for students new to robotics. Five hexapod robots provide students with a powerful robotics platform that teaches robotics using Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics. World’s easiest and most powerful robot software designed for EZ-Robots. Scales from beginner to advanced users. This software introduces amazing features that will teach students the skills needed to succeed in the future!
A hexapod is a robot that has six legs, giving it more stability and freedom to move than ordinary robots. It needs only three legs to balance while standing, and can walk with just four. Its other legs can reach for new foot positions, or manipulate objects!
Customize your robot with ez-bits. All ezrobot Revolution parts include ez-bit connections. Simply slide the tab into the slot to establish a secure bond. The parts may be separated by sliding them apart. Multiple ez-bits can be connected together to make arms, legs, or anything else you dream up! The camera features advanced vision learning, detection and tracking abilities. Your ezrobot can interact with objects, colors, faces, motion, glyphs, and QR codes!
In the classroom or at home, ezrobot Revolution has a big impact on STEM education. Learn about robots, and have fun doing it! With hundreds of tutorials, no questions are left unanswered. Personalizing your ezrobot with new behaviors will teach students how robots walk, see, hear and interact with their surroundings to solve problems using a combination of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Powering over 20,000 robots worldwide. The ez-bv4/2 is the world's most powerful and compact robot brain, suitable for all skill levels – from beginner to advanced. The stylish white plastic shell protects the speaker and electronics, with a speaker chamber for clear, enhanced audio. For advanced users, the ez-bv4/2 may be removed from its casing and mounted directly in your custom robot.
- 5 x Six Hexapod
- 10 x Additional Lever Servo Motors (70 total)
- 4 x Replacement Peg (34 total)
- 6 x Replacement Servo U-Brackets
- 3 x Extra LiPo Robot Battery 7.4v 1300mAh (8 total)
- 2 x Extra LiPo Battery Balancer Charger (7 total)
- Unlimited EZ-Builder Software Installations
- Width 35.6cm
- Length 35.6cm
- Height 35.6cm
- Weight 1.172 kg
- Compact size (5cm x 5cm x 3cm)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (ad-hoc/infrastructure/WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- 220MHz 32-bit total processing with two 32-bit ARM Cortex processors
- Small size (2.1" x 2.2")
- Reverse polarity protection
- Amplified speaker for streaming speech and music audio
- 1 x real-time EZ-B v4 Camera port
- 8 x 5 volt tolerant analog (ADC) ports
- 24 x 5 volt tolerant digital ports (servos, PWM, and more)
- Supports up to 73 servos (combining PWM and Dynamixel)
- Dynamixel servo support
- 3 x I²C ports
- 3 x high speed UART ports
- Battery and temperature monitor
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.