Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Monk Makes Amplified Speaker for Audio Output
- Features a user-friendly amplified speaker on a circuit board
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- 5V power supply required
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack input, mixed to mono
The Monk Makes Amplified Speaker is a user-friendly, amplified speaker on a circuit board. It requires a 5V power supply, compatible with Raspberry Pi or Arduino. Audio input is typically through a 3.5mm stereo audio jack socket, which is mixed to a mono signal due to the single speaker on the board.
- 1x Monk Makes Amplified Speaker