- Multi-Chassis Tracked Robot Kit (Tank Climber)
- Tracked tank climber robot kit with two 48:1 DC motors
- Designed with robotic top-level climbing structure
- Can run in high grass or sandy ground
- Able to climb over steps up to 150mm high
The Multi-Chassis Tracked Robot Kit (Tank Climber) is an easy-to-assemble and use robot chassis platform. The Multi-Chassis kit provides you with everything you need to give your robot a fast four-wheel drive platform with plenty of room for expansion to add various sensors and controllers.
This chassis is designed with a robotic top-level climbing structure of 262 mm in length. It can climb steps up to 150 mm high. Hobbyists love this robot since it is small but, can handle rough terrain.
Note: Controller not included
- 1x Multi-Chassis Tracked Robot Kit (Tank Climber)
- 262 x 222 x 60 cm (L x W x H)
- Wheel diameter: Φ52mm
- 48:1 DC motor: 2pcs (metal output shaft)
- Number of track wheels :8
- Voltage: 6-9 V
- Maximum load: 7.5 kg (on the ground,1100mAh 10C 8.14WH,7.4V li-battery test)
- Maximum load (not moving status): 50 kg (Stable structure)
- Suggested terrain: Flat mattess, ground, smooth ceramic tile, lawn
- Net weight: 800g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.