- Nano Base (A) Board for Raspberry Pi CM4
- Designed for Raspberry Pi CM4 (Not Included)
- Comes with a USB 2.0 interface
- Suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Supports both without onboard eMMC and with eMMC of CM4
- Power Supply: 5 V
The Nano Base (A) Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 is the basic baseboard for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, it supports both the Lite version (without onboard eMMC) and with eMMC of CM4.
Not to forget the wireless and non-wireless versions of CM4, yet it is NOT recommended to use it with a non-wireless version as the baseboard DOES NOT come with an Ethernet port, it might be difficult to access into the OS.
- 1x Nano Base Board (A) for CM4
- 1x 40-Pin GPIO Headers
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.5 GHz
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 3.0
- SDRAM: 2 GB LPDDR4-3200
- Lite, No onboard eMMC, will require external microSD with a compatible Operating System to boot
- Dual-band WiFi: 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Onboard electronic switch to select between external or PCB trace antenna
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE 1588
- 1x PCIe 1-lane Host, Gen 2 (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB 2.0 port (highspeed)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.