- Niryo One Six Axis Educational Robot Arm
- Features a 6 degrees of freedom educational robot
- Is accessible and user-friendly
- Provides open source
The Niryo One Six Axis Educational Robot Arm is a robot arm created for robotic learning. With its three Dynamixel XL servomotors and its NiryoSteppers, it facilitates the learning of robotics in an environment true to the industrial reality.
Its 6 axis allow it to reproduce all the movements required for the most advanced uses. Niryo One’s conception makes it precise in complex situations but still accessible. Its use is particularly adapted to study robotics and programming in the context of the industry 4.0.
Niryo Education ecosystem is designed to develop robotics, mecanics and programmation skills with educational resources, a community, and a polyvalent software, Niryo One Studio. The software lets you program the robot with different approaches, from the most intuitive to the most advanced.
Niryo One, a collaborative and open source 6-axis robot made in France for higher education, vocational training, and R&D laboratories.
The learning mode lets you program the robot by moving it directly with your hands and tell it where you want it to go. With the free desktop application, Niryo One Studio, you can use visual programming (based on Blockly) to program the robot without having any programming knowledge. As well you can use an Xbox controller to move the robot axis directly.
Developers can use the Python API to to give commands to the robot using an easy-to-use programming interface. This is also a great transition from Blockly to Python if you are teaching programming. There is a modbus server running on the robot. You can develop your own APIs to connect Niryo One to any industrial device.
In addition, digital pins can be used on the back of the robot to make it communicate with other devices, such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards.
Advanced developers can directly dive into the ROS code and program the robot using Python and C++.
- 1x Niryo One Six Axis Educational Robot Arm
- Height : 423 mm
- Width: 246 mm
- Number of axis: 6
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Payload: 0.3 kg
- Max Reach: 440 mm
- Base joint range: +/- 175°
- Repeatability: +/- 1 mm
- Power Supply: 11.1 V / 6A
- Communication: Ethernet, WIFI: 2.4 GHz Range 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1: 2,4 GHz ; 2,5 mW (4 dBm), USB
- Interface/Programming: Windows/MacOS/Linux (desktop application), Gamepad, APIs
- Power consumption: ~ 60 W
- Materials: Aluminium, PLA (3D printing)
- Ports: 1 Ethernet + 4 USB
- Hardware: Raspberry pi 3, + 3 x NiryoSteppers, + 2 x Dynamixel XL – 430, + 1 x Dynamixel XL – 320
- Collision detection sensor: Magnetic sensor (on motor)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.