Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Octopus LM35 Analog Temperature Brick
- Offers fast response and high sensitivity
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Provides temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time less than 750 ms
- Operating temperature range: -55 to 150 °C
The Octopus LM35 Analog Temperature Brick has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35 device does not require any external calibration.
- 1x Octopus LM35 Analog Temperature Brick
- Power supply needs: 5 V
- Pin Definition: S-Sigal V-VCC G-GND
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125 °C (-67 to +257 °F)
- Selectable resolution: 9 to 12 bit
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication