Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pimoroni Trilobot Base Kit - Wheeled Robot
- Designed for Raspberry Pi
- Offers a versatile, mid-level learning robot
- Features four tactile buttons and status LEDs
- Provides six-zone RGB underlighting
- Comes with a USB-C power cable
- Includes an ultrasonic distance sensor
The Pimoroni Trilobot Base Kit - Wheeled Robot for Raspberry Pi is made of layers of resilient FR-4 printed circuit board, which lets us do some exciting new things not possible with previous Pimoroni acrylic robots.
The motor driver hardware is built right into the chassis itself so you don't need a separate HAT to handle the motors. There is also some impressively bright onboard RGB LED underlighting built-in as standard.
With a Raspberry Pi camera attached to the tidy built-in camera mount, you can record yourself a robot's eye view, or even add some AI/machine learning into the mix. It comes with an ultrasonic distance sensor so it can stop itself from bumping into things but to make it easy to add more there are two connectors for plugging in breakouts with Qwiic or STEMMA QT connectors, and broken-out headers for adding up to five sockets for Breakout Garden breakouts.
- 1x Trilobot Main, Top, Front, and Camera Boards
- 2x 110:1 Motor with Pre-Soldered Shims
- 2x Motor Cable
- 2x Grippy Moon-Buggy Wheel
- 1x Ball Castor
- 1x Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- 1x Booster Header (For attaching your Pi)
- 1x USB-C Power Cable - For connecting a power bank (Not included)
- Associated nuts, bolts, and mounting hardware
- 2x Front-wheel drive, 1x Rear castor
- Four tactile buttons and status LEDs
- Six-zone RGB underlighting!
- Front-facing ultrasound distance sensor and camera mount (camera sold separately).
- 2x Qw/St (Qwiic / STEMMA QT) connectors
- Hackable headers for expansion - a servo header, 5x headers for mounting Breakout Garden sockets (sold separately), 1x I2C header