Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Standard UART Interface
- Input voltage: 3V - 3.6V
- 10Hz maximum update rate
- Integrated ceramic GPS antenna
The PmodGPS GPS Receiver is an ideal solution for any embedded system in need of satellite positioning accuracy. It features the GlobalTop Gms-u1LP GPS antenna module which utilizes the MediaTek GPS MT3329. The Pmod GPS utilizes a standard 6-pin connector and communicates via 2-wire UART. Also available on the board is a 2-pin connector for control of the NRST pin to the module and also the RTCM pin for DGPS data of RTCM protocol (this feature is disabled by default, contact GlobalTop to enable).
- 3m 2D accuracy without aid
- Super low power consumption (24mA tracking and 30mA during acquisition)
- Ultra-high sensitivity: -165dBm
- 515m/s maximum velocity and 18,000m
- Auto switchover to external antenna
- 12.5mm coin cell retainer for battery backup of GPS RTCC and almanac