Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Architecture That Fits into a Standard DDR2 SODIMM Socket
- 64-bit Broadcom BCM2837 Processor
- ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core Processor Running at Up to 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB of LPDDR2 RAM
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite (CM3L) is the latest product to be launched by Raspberry Pi. It is a small form factor SODIMM module for embedded systems designers developing industrial-type applications. It allows you to integrate the power of Pi 3 into your design and develop your own profile and I/O connections.
The CM3 is already being used in the next-generation, large-format displays from NEC. These screens integrate a socket for an optional Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module and are designed for use in brightly-lit public spaces such as schools, offices, shops, and railway stations.
- Brand/Series: Raspberri Pi 3 Series
- Processor Speed: 64 Bit
- Processor Type: Broadcom BCM2837
- RAM Size: 1 GB LPDDR2
- Special Features: Fits Standard DDR2 SODIMM Socket
- Type: Compute Module