Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Development Kit w/ Official IO Board
- Features two full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- Provides an excellent way to prototype systems
- Accepts the complete range of CM4 modules
- Onboard new Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 with POE
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Development Kit w/ Official IO Board is a companion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (supplied separately). It is designed for use both as a development system for Compute Module 4 and as an embedded board integrated into end products.
The IO board is designed to allow you to create systems quickly using off-the-shelf parts such as HATs and PCIe cards, which might include NVMe, SATA, networking, or USB. The major user connectors are located along one side to make enclosures simple.
Note: Image for reference ONLY, the CM4, 4.3" DSI LCD, and Camera Module are NOT included.
- 1 x Compute Module 4 IO Board
- 1 x USB-A to micro-B cable 1.2 m
- 1 x RPi Zero V1.3 Camera Cable 15 cm (CSI adapter)
- 1 x Power supply 12V 2A
- 1 x CM-DSI-ADAPTER
- CM4 Socket: Suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Connectors: Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors with PoE support | Standard PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket | Various jumpers to disable specific features
- RTC: Real-time clock with a battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Video: 2 x MIPI DSI display FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- Camera: 2 x MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 connectors | Micro USB socket for updating Compute Module 4
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 with PoE support
- Storage Socket: MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- FAN: Standard fan connector
- Power Input: 12V / 5V
- Weight: 0.287 kg