Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RGB Encoder Breakout
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Built-in 12-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- Smooth but satisfyingly clicky action
- Lets you easily incorporate a digital rotary
- Interface: I2C
The RGB Encoder Breakout uses its clever Nuvoton microcontroller to let you easily incorporate a digital rotary encoder into your project.
It is possible to directly control the RGB LED inside the encoder - meaning it is great for using as an input device that can also show you a color-coded visual status (like a LED lighting controller, or a synth-wave generator). The encoder has a smooth but satisfyingly clicky action.
- 1x RGB Encoder Breakout (pre-assembled)
- 1x 5 Straight Male Header
- 1x 5 Right Angle Female Header
- 25 x 22 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- RGB LED (controllable by PWM): Yes
- Interface: I2C (address of 0x0F)
- 3 to 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi (Python library)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico (C++/MicroPython libraries)