Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Roboworks Mecabot X - TX
- Features an Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Platform
- Offers omnidirectional mecanum wheels
- Provides full metallic enclosure with max 60 kg payloads
- Equipped with built-in ROS Controller
- Built-in LiDAR and Depth Camera
- Ideal for indoor service robot application
The Roboworks Mecabot X - TX is an ideal Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) platform for indoor service robot applications with a full metallic enclosure.
Mecabot X is equipped with a built-in ROS Controller, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU, and metal chassis with 4 Mecanum Wheel and Independent Suspension Systems.
Mecabot X saves time and money for rapid prototyping or product development for indoor service robot projects. With its metallic enclosure, it is a ready-to-ship product for your target market. This is a serious professional AMR platform to be integrated into service robots, especially for indoor environments such as factories, warehouses, hospitals, public transport, office buildings, hotels, and restaurants.
It can travel up to 1.39 m/s. Its mecanum wheels can allow Mecabot X to travel in omnidirectional directions. Mecabot X can navigate in smaller indoor environments with greater flexibility. The max payload is 60 kg. Mecabot Plus is one of the most agile AMR platforms that can carry out big jobs at a low cost.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A hardware platform based on ROS will benefit the user by gaining extensive practical skills from the world’s most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Mecabot X which includes all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. The online tutorial will guide the user on how to launch Mecabot X and its ROS packages within minutes.
Mecabot X is a complete package for ROS learning and research projects bundled with all essential hardware components and ROS software.
Mecabot X is expandable to add accessories such as robotic arms, voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
Mecabot X comes with comprehensive technical materials including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes saving valuable R&D time and resources.
- Autonomous driving
- Autonomous mobile robot
- Mobile manipulation
- Multi-robot system
- Human-robot interaction
- Mobile vision capture
- Edge computing over 4G/5G
- Robot and drone collaboration
- Service robot
- Transport & delivery robot
- Inspection and patrol robot
- Intelligent mobile surveillance
- 1x Roboworks Mecabot X - TX
- Payload: 60 kg
- Servo Power: 100 W
- Max Speed: 1.39 m/s
- Power Supply: 22.2 V | 5000 mAh battery | 2 A charger
- Independent Suspension: Yes
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours without loading | 2.8 hours with 3 kg loading
- Motor and Reduction Ratio: MD60 100W DC Brushed Motor | 1:18 Reduction Ratio
- Encoder: 500-line giant magnetoresistance effect AB phase high-precision encoder
- I/O Interface: CAN, Serial Ports, USB, HDMI
- Remote Control: iOS/Android Apps (default) | PS2, Model Aircraft Remote Control (optional and payable)
- Weight: 20.5 kg