Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ROSbot 2.0 PRO Robotic Platform
- Features an advanced version of ROSbot 2.0
- Is an autonomous, open-source robot platform
- Can be used as a learning platform for Robot
- Offers high-profile alloy wheels and a robust aluminum chassis
The ROSbot 2.0 PRO Robotic Platform is an advanced version of ROSbot 2.0. It is an autonomous, open-source robot platform running on CORE2-ROS controller with a powerful Intel Atom processor.
It can be used as a learning platform for Robot Operating System as well as a base for a variety of robotic applications such as logistics robots, inspection robots, custom service robots, etc. You can use your ROSbot PRO offline however we recommend connecting to Husarion Cloud as it gives you access to a lot of additional functionalities like remote management and firmware updates.
ROSbot is an affordable robot platform for rapid development of autonomous robots. It can be a base for custom service robots, inspection robots, and robots working in swarms. You can use your ROSbot offline however it is recommended to connect to Husarion Cloud as it gives you access to a lot of additional functionalities like remote management and firmware updates.
ROSbot is powered from an internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack that contains 3 Li-Ion cells, connected in series. This type of connection is called “3S”. The schematic below explains how the cells are wired together and with the charging connector (on ROSbot side).
The BAT+ and BAT- are the power connections and the “bal Bxx” wires are used to monitor the voltage on each cell. It is strongly recommended to keep equal voltages on each cell during the charging process. The charger included with ROSbot can charge batteries in the described way and, thanks to that, the long life of the battery set is possible.
Please make sure that the user firmware always contains the function that monitors the supply voltage level. Deep discharging of batteries may decrease their lifecycle. Discharging to the voltage lower than 3 V / cell can also trigger the over-discharge protection. If the voltage is too low, turn ROSbot off and charge batteries as soon as possible. The ROSbot kit contains the Redox Beta charger. It is a universal charger, suitable for charging NiCd, NiMH, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-Ion, and Pb (AGM, VRLA) batteries. ROSbot shall be charged using an included charger and cable.
- 1x ROSbot 2.0 PRO
- 1x Dedicated Charger
- 1x USB Ethernet Adapter
- 1x Aluminum Case
- UP Board with Intel® ATOM™ x5-Z8350 Processors (x64 architecture) up to 1.92GHz, 4GB DDR3L RAM and 32GB eMMC
- RPLIDAR A3 laser scanner
- CORE2-ROS controller (with UP Board which contains Intel Atom and 4GB of RAM)
- 4-wheels mobile platform containing DC motors with encoders and an aluminum frame
- Orbbec Astra RGBD camera
- MPU 9250 inertial sensor (accelerometer + gyro)
- VL53L0X time-of-flight distance sensor
- 3 x 3,500 mAh Li-Ion batteries with protection circuits
- Rear panel providing interfaces for additional modules
- High profile alloy wheels
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Weight 2,84 kg / 100 oz (with camera and LiDAR), 2,45 kg / 86 oz (without camera and LiDAR)
- Wheel diameter / Clearance / Wheelbase: 85 mm / 22 mm / 105 mm
- Chassis material: Powder-coated aluminum plate, 1.5 mm thick
- Maximum translational velocity: 1.0 m/s
- Maximum rotational velocity: 420 deg/s (7.33 rad/s)
- Maximum load capacity: Up to 5 kg / 176 oz (not in continuous work)
- Battery life: 1.5h - 5h