Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio LoRa/LoRaWAN Gateway - 868MHz for Raspberry Pi 3
- 10 channels (8 x Multi-SF + 1 x Standard LoRa + 1 x FSK)
- Low power consumption
- Economic solution to build LoRa /LoRaWAN network
The SeeedStudio LoRa/LoRaWAN Gateway - 868MHz for Raspberry Pi 3 is a perfect long-range wireless solution to create low-power, wide area networks.So far several “LoRa” boards such as Seeeduino LoRaWan and Grove LoRa Radio etc have been released. However if you want to build you own LoRa network, there are 3 things that you should prepare to get started: a Gateway, at least one Node and a local server where you can monitor all your devices.
This kit provides all the basic elements you need: a Raspberry Pi 3, a Seeeduino LoRaWAN with GPS and a gateway & local server that allows you to collect and transfer data among all your LoRa nodes. By connecting the gateway with Seeeduino LoRaWAN and Grove modules, you can build your IOT prototype within minutes.
Regarding the gateway module RHF0M301, it is a 10 channel (8 x Multi-SF + 1 x Standard LoRa + 1 x FSK) LoRaWan gateway moduel with a 24pin DIP port on board, users can easily connect the RHF0M301 with PRI 2 bridge RHF4T002, adapter for Raspberry Pi 3 and RHF0M301.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3
- 1 x Seeeduino LoRaWAN with GPS
- 1 x Gateway module RHF0M301 – 868
- 1 x PRI 2 Bridge RHF4T002
- 1 x 8GB Micro SD Card – Class 10
- 1 x USB to UART Adapter
- 1 x 0dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- 1 x Micro USB Cable 20cm
- 1 x Micro USB Cable 100cm
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable 200cm
- 1 x 5V/2.1A American Standard Adapter with Micro USB Connector
- 200mm x 130mm x 50mm
- Battery not included