Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sequent Microsystems Stackable Card for Home Automation
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not included)
- Offers 32-bit Processor running at 48 MHz
- Provides 8 relays with status LEDs and pluggable connectors
- Has four open-drain outputs
- Features 8 optically isolated digital inputs
- On-board hardware watchdog and resettable fuse
The Sequent Microsystems Raspberry Pi Stackable Card for Home Automation is perfect for your Home Automation. Analog and Digital IO's, relays, watchdog, PWM, and more.
The IO-PLUS card is a stackable expansion card for Raspberry Pi. The card is compatible with all Raspberry Pi versions from Zero to 4. It has all the necessary IOs for your Home Automation Projects.
The 8 onboard relays have contacts brought out to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks, which make the card easy to use when multiple cards are stacked up. Four relays with N.O. contacts can switch up to 8 A / 48 VAC or 8 A / 24 VDC. The other four relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts and can switch 4 A / 120 VAC or 4 A / 24 VDC. Status LEDs show when RELAYS are ON or OFF.
- 1 x IO-PLUS add-on card for Raspberry Pi
- 2 x Jumper
- 2 x 6-pin Female mating connector plugs
- 2 x 4-pin Female mating connector plugs
- 4 x M2.5 x 18 mm Male-female standoffs
- 4 x M2.5 x 5 mm Screws
- 4 x M2.5 Nylon nuts
- Relays: 4A/125V
- Digital Inputs: Opto-isolated
- Analog Inputs: 0-3.3 V
- Analog Outputs: 0-10 V
- Direct OUT, TTL
- Open Drain Mosfet, 4 A / 24 V
- Input Range: 4.75 - 5.25 VDC