Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shapeoko Pro CNC Router Standard (No Router)
- Offers precision-machined aluminum end plates
- Includes sweepy 65mm V2 Dust Boot
- Integrated T-slot table and BitSetter
- Linear rails provide greater rigidity than V-wheels
- Fully-supported Y extrusions
- Note: Carbide Compact Router (Not Included)
The Shapeoko Pro CNC Router Standard (No Router) offers precision-machined aluminum endplates. Shapeoko Pro uses a Z-Plus Z-axis assembly that is leadscrew-driven with heavy-duty linear bearings. No moving parts and no contact mean these switches are more durable in even the roughest environments.
This router featured the Standard version, that is offering a cutting area of 17.5 x 17.5 x 4 inches (X x Y x Z).
Integrated T-slot table and BitSetter: The Hybrid Table on Shapeoko Pro gives you almost unlimited workholding options right out of the box. The BitSetter makes tool changes a breeze. You'll never want to go back to a machine without it.
Fully-supported Y extrusions: The extrusions have always been overbuilt, even for a much bigger machine, but the Y extrusions are now fully supported by the Hybrid Table, making Shapeoko Pro a much more rigid machine than anything we've ever made before.
New, more rigid 65mm router mount: The router mount is thicker to reduce the deflection of the router during heavy cuts.
15mm Linear rails on every axis: Linear rails provide greater rigidity than V-wheels.
15mm Belts: The new, wider belts are over 60% stiffer than the former 9mm belts used in Shapeoko 3.
- 1x Shapeoko Pro Standard
- 1x T-slot Hybrid Table
- 1x Shapeoko Pro BitSetter
- 1x Carbide Motion control software
- 1x Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- 1x #201.25 inch Flat Endmill
- 12x M6 Teez-Nutz T-Nuts
- 6x Shapeoko Essentials Clamps
- 1x Sweepy 65mm V2
- Cutting Area: 17.5 x 17.5 x 4 inch (X x Y x Z)
- Footprint: 33 x 24 x 19 inches (X x Y x Z)
- OS/X 10.14 or higher
- Windows 8, 10, 11 (Intel or AMD)
- Weight: 115 lbs / 52.16 kg