Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Connect your BBC micro:bit to control Elenco Snap Circuits
- It fits perfectly into the Snap Circuits base grid and parts
- No need for crocodile clips or banana plugs
- Access online projects with circuit schemes and code samples
- Robust and kid friendly design
The Snap:bit Adapter for Micro:bit & Snap Circuits is an electronic part for the Snap Circuits educational electronic kit. It features a socket for connecting the BBC micro:bit, allowing users to programmatically control the Snap Circuits with the micro:bit.
All features of the micro:bit, such as the accelerometer and compass, light and temperature sensors, radio and Bluetooth, are available for a completely new experience with Snap Circuits!
1x Snap:bit board
1x Quick start guide
Compatible with BBC micro:bit V1 and V2.
Compatible with other PCB boards and accessories featuring the micro:bit edge connector.
Compatible with all Snap Circuits educational kits.
Compatible with other educational kits featuring snap buttons compatible with Snap Circuits.
Input voltage range: 1.8V to 3.6V.
Recommended for ages 8 and above.