Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Solarbotics GraviTrack Marble Machine Kit
- Battery powered wood marble machine with two swooping arms
- Easy assembly (no soldering required)
- Comes with 4 marbles (batteries are not included)
- Ages: 12+
The Solarbotics GraviTrack Marble Machine Kit is part of the Marble-Drop mechanism family. Its swooping arms pass the marbles to each other to the top of a sweeping multi-level track. A switched battery pack smoothly exercises the mechanism. The smooth pick/hand-off/place motion is hypnotic and enchanting. No soldering is necessary.
Measuring approximately twice as wide as the original Solar or Battery Marble machine kits (at 250 x 127 x 140mm, or 10" x 5" x 5.5"), the GraviTrack is still desk-top compact but large enough for easy mechanical assembly.
- 1 x Set of laser-cut wood parts
- 1 x GM3 Motor + battery pack
- 1 x GMW Motor mount
- 4 x 3/8" steel marbles
- Assembly hardware
- 250 x 127 x 140mm, or 10" x 5" x 5.5"
- Beginner skill level - ages 12+
- Basic hand tools required (Phillips screwdriver, craft knife, wood glue)
- 2 x AAA batteries required (not included
- 2 hour build time